Subscription Box {Fall 2017 Contents}

Hi friends!

This fall I decided there was a need that I needed to fill.

Not only did I feel like the market place was in need, so was I. I needed to share with people the many resources and options that I had found to help live a life of wellness.
Recently I have been more and more aware that a life of wellness, my goal, has many facets and subjects included.

Being well doesn't mean eating all organic or doing yoga 7 days a week or taking all your vitamins.
It's a well rounded lifestyle (and choices) that make your body, mind and spirit function to its best ability- for YOU.

You can't just say living well is only in the food you eat or the exercise class you take.
It's in the little choices too like the cup you drink out of or the lipstick you use.

But many people are unaware that better alternative choices are out there. Maybe they don't know what to look for, or maybe they don't have the time, or they are just doing the same ole same ole and what's the harm? Everyone is at a different point on the road so I wanted to help and offer a service that would come along side on their journey.

How could I shed some light on the different options available, but take away some of the inconvenience of having to do all the work of research and shopping?

Enter the subscription box.
I love a good subscription box! I use them myself!
Everything you need straight to your door?! Sign me up!
But when I did a little research I couldn't find a box that included everything I was looking for.
A lifestyle encompassing box with items for everyday, every activity, everyone women.  Handcrafted items, items for your home, green reusable items, beauty items...every girl likes choices!

I launched my first box Fall of 2017 and I have to say I have loved the process!
And to my relief and joy the box idea was well received! I had several subscribers and enjoyed creating and crafting each box to send out!

Each box contains 5-7 items and includes handmade, green, beauty, home and accessory focused products. The contents are handmade by artisans or curated from like minded companies to focus on the purpose of each box. There are 4 boxes a year, each somewhat with a seasonal theme.

Fall is one of my favorite seasons so creating the first one in fall seemed appropriate.

I have to say when I collect all the items and start packing the boxes I want to add more and more! Ha! But theres only so much room in a box so I have to keep it under control. LOL


The contents for the Fall 2017 box:
Mason Tumbler
 These tumblers made from tall glass mason jars include a lid and straw (BPA free) and a fabric sleeve to catch sweat. A larger size means more water or smoothie to drink!


Fall Flour Sack Towel
 From adding some cuteness to your kitchen or wrapping up your biscuits these towels are so handy! I love the larger size and lighter  100 % cotton material. Hand designed and drawn.

Sweater Headband
 These headbands are so soft and super cute. A lovely fall pattern makes these great for any bad hair day that comes your way. You can also pull them down over your ears for added warmth. Machine wash makes care so convenient!


Essential Oil sample
 Thieves essential oil is a powerful health helper and it just smells great! A sample pack allows you to try out an essential oil to see if it's something you might like.


Diffuser Bracelet
 This braided suede bracelet is a useful accessory staple. These are perfect as a diffuser bracelet by adding your favorite essential oil, or wear without oil, stack several or wear alone!





Essential oil Room Spray/ Diffuser Blend
 Fall is a great time to have all this cozy feelings. But instead of using toxic sprays and candles that make the air worse, try an alternative with essential oil infused alternatives. A room spray or a diffuser blend are great choices.


Fall Saying
 I like a little seasonal inspiration in my home. This simple saying brings the focus back to the important things and its printed on recycled paper making it a great choice.


Hair Ties
 Last minute I couldn't help but add these useful hair ties. These are great because they don't leave lines, are gentler on your hair and they last longer than regular hair bands.



As the boxes went out I said a little prayer for each person receiving them and hoped they enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed curating them.

I was so happy to see and hear from people enjoying their boxes!


Subscribers are from all over the US and go to a wide range of women and lifestyles. Working women, stay at home moms, women with lots of kids, and no kids! These boxes are great for yourself or to share with others.
I have heard that is one of the fun things about the boxes-they are sharable! Maybe you don't need everything in your box. That's a perfect opportunity to bless someone else and bring people closer together! 

 

I hope this has been helpful to show you a little about my subscription boxes and how it all started! I will be doing another post soon about the contents of the Winter subscription box 2017!

I hope you subscribers will continue to sign up for boxes so I can continue to share the awesome resources out there for all of us to make more choices to help us live well!

Resources-
- If you'd like to purchase a Subscription Box email me at jemimahb@ymail.com for more info.
-Mason jar tumbler, Headband, Diffuser Bracelet, Hair Ties, Print shop or inquires HERE
-Essential Oil info or orders go HERE

XO
Jemimah

Comments

Popular Posts