Subscription Box Contents {Winter 2017}

Hi Friends!

I wanted to share with you the contents of the Winter Subscription Box 2017!

If you'd like to know how I started this little endeavor of mine, check out THIS blog post to see how I came to the Subscription Box idea.

Just like in any new business adventure there will be aches and pains, ups and downs, learning curves, and lots of trail and error. As I go along please be patient with me and PLEASE give me feedback! I love to know how you are feeling about the products, packaging, timeline, etc. It is the only way we can get the best Boxes possible!

...............................

I loved putting this Winter Box together! I know I said that about the Fall box, and I'm sure I'll say that about each  box, but it really is true. I enjoy gathering each item and thinking about how it will be used and benefit your lives! The goal of each box is to help you live a life of wellness, and each item in this box does just that.

What's inside.....

*Up-cycled Leather Earrings*
 

Not only are these made using up cycled leather, they are multifunctional too! Wear them as usual or add your favorite essential oil and make them diffuser earrings! Super light weight and simple design means they can be worn with many outfits and occasions. Shop these earrings (coming soon) HERE

*Peppermint Oil Sample and DIY*

Who doesn't like a good diy? Add the essential oil sample and you're all set! I love that I can add this oil to so many things to make my own special spa like line! Shop Young Living Essential Oils HERE


                                                                *Silicone Cup Lid*

Norwex offers so many useful and fun items to help create a safe haven by radically reducing harmful chemicals in your home. These silicone cup lids are so fun and functional. Dishwasher and microwave safe they offer many uses! Shop the Norwex catalog HERE 

*Flannel Coasters*

I have two sets of these in my home and I love them! So cute and functional they offer just the right touch to any home! Machine washable and more absorbent over time, I love knowing these will last and I can clean them in a jiffy. Oh and can be used by a toddler as a frisbee without worry of breaking  anything ;) Shop and request your custom color set HERE


*Verse Print*

winter 2017
With the winter season comes a very important holiday. As a reminder of why we really celebrate this wonderful time of year I created this custom image and print to hang in you home or give to someone as a gift, so that we might remember who really was born that amazing night in Bethlehem! This print is a custom item created exclusively for the Winter Box subscribers!

                                                                     *Holiday Spirit Scrub* 

Winter weather can be brutal on your skin! Sugar scrubs are an amazing tool in combating that dry cracking skin on your hands and lips. This scrub uses the power of natural ingredients to help exfoliate your skin and moisturize it as well. If your lipstick isn't staying, try exfoliating once a week and see if that helps ;) This scrub was created exclusively for Winter Box subscribers! 

*Crocheted Cloth*

wash cloth, dish cloth
I love a natural fiber cloth. The great thing about this one is it can be used in the shower to lather body wash, or in the kitchen to wash dishes. The weave and design are perfect for exfoliating skin, or scrubbing pans. 100% cotton these are fully machine wash and dry. Created by a local teen these cloths are also helping fund a young lady's pursuits. Shop these washcloths HERE


*Handmade Soap*


Use your cloth along with this soap from Artesana Soaps for a relaxing bath experience. Made using natural ingredient this local soap company was created and is run by a mother and daughter-in-law duo who were needing a natural solution to their soap needs. This soap lasts a while and smells amazing! Shop it HERE

.................
As the boxes go out I love seeing customers report how happy they are with their boxes! It makes this small business mama overflow with joy!


happy customer

............................
The Spring Box is coming!! Due to weather, sickness (thank you flu) and moving (YAY!) I am pushing the send date further.
SO if you would like to sign up for your Spring Box they are on pre sale NOW-March 9th! But don't wait! I will close orders early if I hit my number before the 9th!
Boxes ship the week of St. Patricks.
If you would like to order your box go HERE to send me a request, message me on Instagram HERE , or message me on Facebook HERE and I will send you an invoice.
............................

Thank you to all who have ordered or have signed up for a full year or shared on social! Y'all blow me away with your support! I hope to continue growing and learning through each box, but most importantly to continue to bring value and wellness to your lives!!

Happy (soon to be) SPRING!
XO

Comments

Popular Posts