paris III

Notre Dame was so beautiful. it took us forever to walk there because it was near the end of the day but it was so awesome. everywhere we went i just kept thinking how in the world did people create this huge and intricate structures? it's really awe inspiring.




inside the cathedral you could pay 2 euro and light a candle. we didn't but i thought this was so cool looking.


inside...

there was a service going on as we were walking through...kind of weird but kind of cool to say you went to mass at notre dame...

these stained glass windows lined each side. beautiful...






ah, mary....


last paris post tomorrow. sorry i did not mean for all this to take this long. life happens ya know?
au revoir

Comments

  1. Again Beautiful! I guess all good things must come to an end.
    Love,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you jemi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I'm so jealous I've always wanted to go to Germany but it just wasn't in the cards for us. Beautiful wedding pic too :)
    I finally posted my 7 things. I'm so sorry it took me so long and thank you for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great pics. The Amy's are going to Paris in a couple of weeks too. I may have to buy some of your pics to frame and put in their new house!

    love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts