home

since returning from our two week "vacation" i am starting to get my sea legs back. all the stuff is finally unpacked from the car and the fridge is finally stocked once again.
now it's on to finding a place for the 7, yes SEVEN, bolts of fabric i thrifted from my mom, editing 3 family shoots including my own and getting some work done for The Pink Cottage.
life is always crazy for me when i return home. it seems to take me a bit longer to get back into the swing of things than dear hubby. i guess because he has "work" to go to that helps him.


hopefully in 2011 i will be more diligent about posting. but you know i say that every year. hey you have to have goals right?

and because posts look better with photos her is a quick shot of one of the shoots i did.



happy weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts