A sassy three year old-Valentina {Texas Kids Photographer}

I'm not above admitting it. Meeting a three year old can be intimidating. especially if they are super cute, know it and know exactly what they want.




 That was the case with miss Valentina. She was so much fun to shoot while being a great learning experience.

The thing that I love about shooting kiddos is that you have no idea what's ahead of you. you can have a great plan but when you are dealing with kids be ready to throw it all out the window!

I'm not saying this as a bad thing. The opposite. What a better way to be challenged to grow and think on your feet? Honestly, I always come away from kids shoots with new info or great tools that I didn't have before. 


I loved shooting miss Valentina. She is FULL of personality and definitely had a way she wanted the shoot to go. I think she is one of THE cutest things ever and I loved the results we got.


It was super bright that day but I'm happy with how everything worked out. Her mom and dad were so helpful in her outfit changes, stepping in when needed and stepping back when needed. Great parents!


I mean just look at that face!!


Happy Tuesday!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts