Year 1 {Birthday Party for Lil Man}

Happy birthday to the coolest little dude ever!

I can't believe he will be ONE!
It has gone by so fast and yet so slow! Mommas can I get an amen?!

Since we are about to move, I decided to have his party at our churches fellowship hall. Less fuss more fun is my motto!

I chose an Alphabet theme. He loves the ABC song and again easy peasy idea.

Most of the items were easy to find and I also used some items I already had or borrowed.

Since we were leaving the next day I didn't want to have to pack a bunch of stuff that night.

We invited mostly family and it was so fun! We just enjoyed each others company and and let the little kids play. I mean how much can a bunch of 1year olds do?


 I decided to make a wall of photos of the first year. I printed a bunch of photos-trust me I could've printed more!- and made a shape of 1 and put the rest around it.



Juice boxes and water for easy drinks, cupcakes and cookies for the kids, and a smash cake was just the right amount.

 With little ones coming to the party I knew I wanted grab and go items! Letters corresponded with the food items and easy grab cups made it so fun!

 I used foam letters from the churches nursery mats and streamers twisted for the food table decor.


 The banner was made from burlap I had on hand that I just cut to size and sticky letters from the $ section at Target. Strung up with twine and clipped with mini clothes pins this banner was easy to put up and take down!


We had such a good time and it went by way too fast! Heres to another year with our little man!

XO
Jemimah

Comments

Popular Posts